statcounter

Friday 19 February 2010

jeff Jarvis tought me iomega sucks

Not neglecting any advice, after having spend some time on the iomega Prestige this morning I think I've spoted the issue: the plugging into the Computer is look on the iomega hard drive and this might be the reason why it's 'drawning too much power' and why it gets disconnected. I had a similar issue whith a loose wire on my laptop.
If only iomega cared a little bit about their customers, they could have a look at it and save my data.
Thanks to Jeff Jarvis , after watching this video : http://www.icvclients.com/gazelles/network/
It sounds like the magical word would be iomega sucks, and yes it sucks. Though sucks it hasn't been my favorite vocabulary but what not to do to wake up iomega customer service that sucks!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard horrible things about Iomega's customer support. After my turn to interact with their technical support, I have no complaints infact only appreciation for they replaced the drive when I went through proper protocol and also explained to them about a slight mishandling of the harddrive from my side too. The support staff patiently handled my query and made the replacement as promised.

    ReplyDelete